Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Just For Fun

Ladies, WITHOUT prompting, ask your husband/boyfriend/fiancé these questions and write EXACTLY what they say. The outcome can be hilarious.
•What is something I always say?
What do you think?
•What makes me happy? 
Sam Heughan with no clothes on
•What makes me sad?
not being around my old family so much
•How tall am I? 
5’ 6’
•What's my favorite thing to do? 
scrapbooking and editing pics on computer
•What do I do when you're not around?
scrapbooking, editing pics, facebooking, visiting family
•If I become famous, what will it be for? 
biggest Outlander fan
•What makes you proud of me? 
your motherly skills
•What is my favorite food?
some type of corn tortilla, dip, avocado
What is my favorite restaurant? 
Tampico’s
•Where is my favorite place to visit?
Viet fu-- Nam
•If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
Vietnam
•Do you think you could live without me?
I didn’t ask him. (He has so I’m sure he could)
•How do I annoy you?
you’re doing it now (asking him questions). Not paying bills
•What is my favorite movie? 
Dirty Dancing, Grease, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
•Who is my celebrity crush?
that dude Jamie

•You get a phone call that says I'm in trouble, who am I with?
Jessica (he started to say Toni).

No comments: