Sunday, January 7, 2007

Christmas Vacation is Over

Tomorrow is return to work day. No students but lots of teachers. We have been on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks and it has been quiet nice. My darling son has become more attached, if that is at all possible. I have become spoiled to the afternoon nap and my darling daughter has expired at least twenty games on her new computer. Now, we work toward the final push before state testing. It feels as if the weight of the world is on our shoulders until the results come in.
Vietnam-the phones still aren't working. The youngest brother, who lives on a mountain-a very beautiful mountain, has a phone that keeps a permanent busy signal. I am worried after the typhoon that hit the area, if they are okay. And we have a new great nephew, and I really want to know his name. Congratulations Tan and Ut on your baby boy! Co Gena chuc khoe nhieu cho gia dinh!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: