Friday, January 19, 2007

Grandparents-Grandchidren

My mom and Khai. She has always been right there with him (and Hannah). He is especially spoiled to her too. To watch your parent with your children has to be the most amazing feeling in the world. No matter your childhood, there is something about grandparents and grandchildren. They act silly with them, they play with them (any game), they spoil them horribly, they take up for them. The list really is endless. My mom and Khai. He loves her so much, unconditionally. It really is amazing.
Hannah and Khai swimming at Howard's. This is one of my favorite pictures of them of all time. Somehow I managed to forget it on the Christmas card (I think). When they are together, they can be so sweet. But sometimes, sweet goes out the door. The begin to fight and he antogonizes her and of course, she can't stay calm enough to deal with him. And myself, being an only child, I can't understand the fighting situation. Open to suggestions.







No comments: